Flathead dentist in Montana

Serving Patients in Flathead County, MT


Our dentist loves providing dental services to patients in Flathead County, MT. Whether that means essential preventative dentistry through regular cleaning appointments, something more advanced like root canal therapy, cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening to give your smile a pearly white gleam, or even emergency dental care, we look forward to being your partners in lifelong dental health. Check this map if you need directions to your dentist in Montana. 


If you are unsure whether your situation is considered a dental emergency, do not hesitate to contact us anyway. We quickly diagnose and determine the gravity of the problem and treat you according to your emergency needs promptly. Sometimes life happens, and there are just times when dental care is immediately needed. In these times, an emergency dentist is who you need to call.


Directions to Our Practice


If you aren’t familiar with our location in Flathead County, we can help using a few notable starting points in town as a reference. For anyone coming to us from the direction of the Kalispell ImagineIF Library, get onto 1st Ave heading north, then turn right onto Idaho St. Take a left turn onto 7th Ave and follow the curves of Whitefish Stage Rd. Keep going north past Hillcrest Park and a few neighborhoods. Turn right onto Village Loop and watch for our office on your left. (If you pass Atlas Chiropractic, you went too far!)


Maybe you’d like to fit in a dental appointment after your regular workout at Iron Hawk CrossFit. Getting to us from there is pretty easy. Just take Ash Rd out to LaSalle Rd heading south. At the corner with the Calvary Lutheran Church, turn right onto Evergreen Dr. After you pass a couple of neighborhoods, turn right at Atlas Chiropractice onto Village Loop, then watch for us coming up on your right. We can’t wait to see you!


An Interesting Fact About Flathead County


94% of Flathead County’s 5,098 square miles is taken up by National or State Forests, so all of the development is on the remaining 6%. We’re surrounded by nature here, and while the population has increased significantly in the last decade, it’s still well under 100,000. 


Things to See and Do in Flathead County


Our practice in Kalispell is pretty close to one of the country’s most beautiful natural sites: Glacier National Park. If you live in the area and haven’t gone to see it yet, what are you waiting for? This one park has everything from lush rainforest to peaks carved out by glaciers. You and your family can enjoy the scenery from one of the many incredible hiking trails in the warmer months, or, if you love winter sports, come out and ski or snowshoe in the winter! You could even go international and head to Banff, Canada and check out their side of the park. (Just remember to bring your passport.)


If you’d rather stay indoors for a fun afternoon, why not try solving your way out of an escape room at Hidden Key Escape Games? Can you and your group, whether that’s your family, friends, or coworkers, solve a CSI case or beat the Jumanji game in under 60 minutes? You could also have a lot of fun in their paint splatter room or smashing things in their rage room. It’s a little different than most places you might think of going, but it’s sure to be memorable!

Top image by Wikimedia user Aualliso used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International. Image cropped and modified from original.